OUR SUNDAY MORNING SCHEDULE:
- 8:00-9:00 a.m. - Meditative worship with preaching and communion
- 9:30-10:30 a.m. - Traditional worship in Sanctuary - kids attend the beginning of worship with their parents
- 10:00 a.m. - Children and youth leave the service just before the sermon
- 10:00-11:00 a.m. - Sunday school for children and youth
- 10:30-11:00 a.m. - Coffee fellowship time - everyone is invited!
- 10:45-11:30 a.m. - Adult Study Groups
- 10:45-11:30 a.m. - Childrens' and youths' choir rehearsals
- 11:30 a.m. -12:30 p.m. The Journey Worship service is held in Ross Hall; the adult classes and kids'/youths' choirs are done in time for worship.
- 1:00 p.m.-2:30 p.m. - Youth Group (Grades 7 through 12)
First graders through senior high youth are welcomed into the entire 9:30 a.m. worship service on the first Sunday of each month to be included in the Service of Holy Communion.
A class for 2 & 3 year olds and a class for 4 year olds & kindergarteners will be available every Sunday from 9:30 a.m. until 11 a.m. Your kiddos are welcome in worship, but if that would be tough, then they can go straight on to Sunday School at 9:30. It's up to you.
Child care for infants & toddlers is provided every Sunday from 8 a.m. until 12:30 p.m.
Several adult classes and groups will always be offered during the adult education time on Sundays (10:45—11:30 a.m.).