Care and Support
We understand that life can be full of difficulty: poor health, broken relationships, financial worries, fear, doubt, loneliness, grief... all of these things can make it difficult to experience God's love, and difficult to make it from one day to the next. Our community of faith is here to offer comfort and support in these difficult times.
That happens in a lot of ways. Sometimes, it's enough to know that there is a community praying for you. Other times, you'll need to find someone to talk with. Here, you'll find information on...
- sending us your prayer concerns so that our prayer ministries can offer them in their times of prayer,
- how to contact a pastor to set up a time to talk,
- our Healing Team that prays for those in need and serves as a channel for God's healing grace,
- our new Love Knots Ministry that provides those in need with a tangible gift of prayer and grace,
- our Stephen Ministers and our Galileans - two ministries that support our congregation's members and friends in times of need,
- our Health Ministries program that provides a number of ministries to help keep you well,
- an aerobics class to help keep you in good shape, and
- our Home Help Program, which helps folks with basic home repair projects when they're unable to do the work themselves.