For EveryoneWe are an intergenerational family at Tempe First and we love having fun together. Events and activities for all ages are held during the year to build our fellowship and to share the joy of Christian friendship and life together.
To give you a better idea of the fun we have at Tempe First UMC, check out some of our recent events:
- Mother/Daughter and Father/Son banquets;
- Valentines Blue Grass Concert and Line Dancing, combined with a fabulous chili cook-off with all the fixin’s;
- Island Party Night with music from the local steel drum band, “Stealin’ the Night”, which also included a luau feast under all the portable palm trees we could find;
- All Church Camp, typically held in April or May up at Mingus Mountain camp, a beautiful setting for rest, reflection, sing-alongs and worship together;
- Bowling Night over the Memorial Union at ASU;
- A Hayride with a cookout and campfire, complete with s’mores, singing and cowboy food;
- All-church trips to Diamondbacks and Suns games;
- Comin’ Home Picnic & Celebration in September; and
- Children’s Christmas Program & All-Church Dinner in December.
Watch our announcements page for church family events that you'd like to attend!